Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I want to know...

So I am sitting at the info desk right now, bored, stumbling around the internet and I came across this website http://www.fecalface.com which I am really into.... and I was reading some of the interviews that they have with illustrators who are apparently working in the market today...

and personally, I think the questions they are asking are really lame, I for one do not give a flying crap about what these people have on their ipod, what their favorite place to vacation is...

I want to know how they got there, how they got the giant studio and the freedom to do whatever they want, while still making enough money to live in a cute apartment in NYC. That to me seems like the important question. Why aren't they asking it? Can someone explain this to me? How do I make enough money to live comfortably while not selling my little fragile soul for a buck and doing really lame boring work? Damnit. Why is it that I have so many questions that no one in their right mind can answer them? Why do I suck?
I dig this......Henry Gunderson. and this....http://marciwashington.com/

No comments: