Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beginning of the Quarter

So I always get very optimistic and motivated at the beginning of the quarter/semester. Right now I am excited to get things going... I only have 3 more quarters here and I feel like it is going to go by so fast. I am ready to work hard and produce some good work. I have some ideas that I hope I can use in my classes. This was the complete opposite of what I was feeling 4 days ago... and I wonder how long it is going to last this time? I hope at least until break.

My main worry now is job hunting. (and making sure I graduate in the fall)
but WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING TO WORK?
I think this should be addressed in Sophomore year, at the very start of this program, so that we can start thinking about things like this and begin looking and exploring. Internships/work, I have no idea about how to go about getting these, and I need to get on top of this.

On the other hand, whats the point?

No comments: